Tuesday, June 09, 2015

My daily routine to work

Assalamualaikum & hello….

As you may know, working in KL (KLCC to be exact) is kind of effort consuming especially the part of getting here to and fro. I don’t drive to work and have no future intention of doing so. I’m truly happy to commute via LRT thus far. But there is a catch; a major change to my daily routine. Oh my…

4.30am
Terkedip-kedip mata jeling kat phone.. 10 more minutes.. 10 more minutes.. Snooooze….

5.00am
Re-heat the kettle as Uncle Din brings his own coffee from home to work. *nerrrd… Masak nasi..Tumis2 masak bekal untuk Uncle Din because if I don’t prepare his snack pack, he won’t eat the entire day. And kemas dapur while waiting for all these to be done.

5.20am
Change Piya’s diaper and make her some milk. Bath and get dress.

5.40am
Subuh in my gym attire. Teeeeheee

6.10am
Arrive at LRT Kelana Jaya station. And I just looooove parking in the front row.

6.40am
Hello KLCC! *pfffft………

6.50am
Burn those fats baby! Crunches, planks, Russian twist, run 1, 2 km on the threadmill, lunges and such.

8.00am
Here I am sitting at my desk and people thought I just came in….. have some breakfast and start to do my work.

5.00pm
And I’m done! Pack my things and rush to the LRT station.

6.00pm
Fetch Piya from her school just at the nick of time. I hate paying those OTs.

6.30pm
Cook dinner (daily hokaaaaaaaaaay….oh my) and get the table ready for Uncle Din.

7.30pm
Maghrib and do the laundry. Prepare Piya’s school bag for the next day, my gym attire and office attire too. Uncle Din’s clothes doesn’t need ironing as he doesn’t mind….heeeeeee…

8.30pm
Sidai kain, Lipat kain, thaw frozen chicken / fish / meat for Uncle Din’s snack pack..

9.30pm
Doze off……. I wish……..

I sleep lesser these days. Sometimes I wake up at 4.30am and have a very productive day. I gotta thanks my adrenaline rush as a result from working out at the gym. And unlike my previous job, I don’t even take naps anymore. I used to think I would die waking up too early but then again, everything is in your mind. Hopefully I can still be this optimistic when I have another baby again.. we’ll see how my schedule would look like huh..



Eat clean and stay fit people.

No comments:

Post a Comment