Monday, December 29, 2014

How's The New Life?

Assalamualaikum & hello there..

Wow….my last blog entry was 7 months ago. Thanks to PR8888 for blocking the page hence the access to even view my blog. Blogging from home? Naaaah… writing is just an escape route from work oppression and I definitely feel happy at home so no; no blogging from home.

Many things have happened; PLENTY. A LOT. For instance the minor surgery that I had in May 2014. It was a difficult choice that I deemed as the best solution but the results left me with mixed feelings. Not to mention how it altered my life. Apart from that, I tendered from PR8888. Tadaaaaa! 


Yeaaaaa… that was BIG…. It was hard and BIG.. I never imagined that I would be one of those people who would job-hop after 5 years. I love P88888 but it is just a necessary thing to do. And here I am; serving my current employment at PET88888. 


I do hope that my fate with PET88888 would be better. You know, economically better. Especially when I have maximized my credit card. Oh, don't get me wrong. I didn't shop new attire for my new working place. Definitely NO. I just moved in to my own apartment and maaaaan... having your own place is really cash consuming but having your own comfort space makes it totally worth it.    

So how is work now? It is hard to say as I have not started much. But one of the things that make me really happy is people I acquainted with from the new executive induction program. I really feel like one of those X-Men dudes and were brought together by Professor X. I feel that I am at the right place. Secure. Happy. And being with people like me; freak. Hahahaha.. Well, that doesn't make any sense for now.


Modeling? Well, I made a silent wish to slower the pace and set my priorities right. The same goes with my devotion to run. Marathons are also put on hold until Uncle Din and I are really settled. There are still a lot of things needed to be done at new home. Plus, Piya has started schooling a new place too. So I'm pretty much occupied with my personal things. But I do entertain special requests from close friends / MUA. This was my latest job I did for my good friend MUA Joy Hussin. I will tell you more about it in a different post :)

MUA Joy Hussin
Kids? Well, I only have Piya for now. Again; I really detest people who would be like “oh! She is so big now. You should definitely multiply. YOU SHOULD.” Dude…….. No matter how hard we make plans, His plans trump ours as His plans are better. So please stop making those suggestion. 

Mentioning the obvious.

Us; Dec 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment