Thursday, March 06, 2014

Boring clothes to work



Assalammualaikum...

Something for me to ponder on my current job function....

The clothing etiquette of the corporate world is really boring.... Black, brown, beige, grey & white... No fancy clothing, no fashionista, no odd colors, no eye catching accessories, no fancy mancy anything..

BORING....

 

In fact, this is kinda stylish hence not allowed here in the company I work with...

I adore how Vivy dress to work these days but then again it does comply to my workplace. As a matter of fact, a memo was circulated on those who wear floral brooch placed on their head and colorful shoes. The management does have a point though; this is a corporate work place.Pengsan boss i kalu pakai gini ge keje kot... Maybe I should try wearing a turban just to tease them & see their response.. 


Vivy Yusof is drop dead gorgeous right? More of her traits here . I love her & her style.

Now this really made me ponder; am I really supposed to be here if fun is not permissible? 

One of my modest office wear with mom's batik scarf (the scarf is 30 year old)
 Change my job to meet my wardrobe? Hahaaa... crazy....

So here's the beautiful Business Etiquette Expert; Puan Faridah from FaARA Training Center. I attended her training recently where I've learned a lot on business etiquette. Apparently, most of my clothes are not suitable for work aaaaaand I need to revise my wardrobe. Puan Faridah said "you must have 2,3 personalities; office, daily & functions subject to time & situation". Needless to say, I can't mix my definition of "fun" with work...

(-___-)


*Dang*

No comments:

Post a Comment