Monday, October 21, 2013

Kak Aini & Mama Zameer

Salam and hye everyone,

Syukur Alhamdulillah I had a pleasant weekend yesterday. It's been awhile since my weekends are free from any photo shoots and I just make the best out of it. I have been declining birthday invitations, weddings, open houses and other forms of gathering due to work commitment. But last week, I had all the time in the world and what better way to spend it other than attending invitations right? 

I had 2 invitations that day; one is from an ex-colleague who held a thanksgiving and the other was visiting a 3 month old baby. My former colleague is Kak Aini who was one of the nicest person I've ever known. Back in the old company, I was kinda been mistreated by the seniors most of the time.

One; it was my 1st job hence I was very green and naive.

Two; my senior and her friends were nasty. 

My senior has been working there for 2 years so most of the job loads were entrusted upon her. She was also appointed to guide me and delegate jobs. The thing is; she was so unhappy by the whole arrangement and began talking behind my back. She kept complaining to Kak Aini and other staff that her work is overload, I'm not as occupied as her, etc etc etc. For some reason, she did not told me this but rather chose to continuously talking bad behind my back. The worst part is she pretends to be my best friend and put up a smiling face. 

Now one day, a terrible circumstance occurred between  her best friend and I where it ended up that girl was scolded by our superior. Having an axe to grind with is the last thing I ever wanted with anyone especially when you are still green. I can never forget this particular event; normally during lunch time we will head down and buy food from the stalls. I did noticed that my senior was muttering in the phone with someone and normally she would do that with her best friend. The whole conversation was done in discreet so that I was not included in the plan. Cut to the chase; my senior and her stupid best friend collected orders to have McDonald for lunch and they intentionally did not want to include me in the loop. They really think I'm that stupid huh? I overheard Kak Aini said "Ait? Ko tak amek order Dora? Abes tuh Dora makan ape?". Subhanallah, only Allah knows my feeling at that point of time. Ape ko rasa bila satu department makan-makan sedap, sengaja tak amek order ko pastu makan depan ko? Satu department tau. And the mastermind was that stupid best friend.

This thing happened in 2009 and yes it has been 4 years now since that happened. It is really a chip on my shoulder. As Muslims, we must learn to forgive because forgiving is saint. Ignoring is matured right? But I'm just a mere human with a sensitive heart. A leopard can't change his spots you know? There are so many other things that my senior and her friends did to me. The only nice and sober human being was Kak Aini. That is why I made an effort to attend her function despite my tiredness and tight schedule. 

If you are nice to me, I'm forever indebted and will always cherish you. If you treat me like crap, you will be totally be insignificant and I'm no longer bothered to be your friend. I won't revenge. Revenge is stupid. I just leave things to Allah. That simple.    
      
Oh my, I've skidded from the focal point of this entry. Aaaarggh. Clearly I have not let go off a few things huh? Hmm whatever laa.. my past is what forms me today. 

So here she is; the kind and beautiful Kak Aini. I will never forget the kind things that she has done for me and to meet her again after 4 years we departed ways was truly amazing. We reminisces a lot of our great moments together and frankly I really miss her. Good people deserve to be cherished.


And of course gambar yippiyaya... Bukan main susah nak suruh die focus...


 The second agenda of the day was visiting one of the mothers from Cik D; Naa / Mama Zameer. She gave birth to a baby girl exactly 3 months ago and I haven't got the time to visit her. Since Naa lives on the same  lane with Kak Aini, why not hit 2 birds with a stone ya? Meeting Naa has always been so pleasant. Back during the Cik D days, it did took me awhile to open up with her. But Alhamdulillah, we are very close today, many thanks to Cik D for introducing us. We stayed at her place for almost 2 hours! Wow.... so many things to talk about and playing with her serene baby is just fun! The baby keep smiling and doesn't mind the loud-talking-moms. 

 
I attended another thanksgiving / house-warming / birthday party on Sunday. But since there are no photos (Uncle Din was not in the mood : he was tired) so it would be kinda boring to jot that down.

Anyhoo, hope you had a blast weekend. Thank you for reading people. 

Ps: How I looked 4 years ago before I consume BBplus Collagen
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


This was during my last day with the former company.

No comments:

Post a Comment