Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Piya at 5.00 am

Piya woke me up at 5.00 am today.. that’s right, 5.00 am..
Usually, she would wake up at 5.30 am or 6.00 am regardless it is weekdays or weekends. But today she was cantankerous without any reasons. Yes, her diaper was full and I changed that without further ado. Thankfully she did not had nappy rash.. So i thought "she would be fine after this." Then I prepared her milk. I tried to feed her and yet she was still crying and kept calling out “maaaaaaamaaaaaa… maaaaaaaaaa…”. So I finally opted to switch on the laptop and play her nursery rhymes. She got distracted with her play songs and slowly she dozes off. It was such a relief with the thought of resume sleeping. But when I check the alarm, it was already 6.00 am.. Mak ai…. 

No matter how much you ‘bully’ mama, I will never deter to stop loving you and care for you..
Love you Durra Elfieya Aizuddin..

No comments:

Post a Comment