Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nona Pancakes

I have always been interested to make pancakes ever since I ate Mc’D morning breakfast pancake.

But when I browsed in Youtube, the method appears to be quite meticulous which kind of makes me feel centrifugal. However, Uncle Din and I stumble upon an instant pancake powder at Giant Sec. 13 Shah Alam while buying the groceries. And ever since we bought that, he has been pestering me to cook it for him which I eventually did anyway.
So here is how to make pancakes using instant powder from Nona
INGREDIENTS
1 box – Nona instant powder
2 – Table spoon of olive oil / cooking oil
1 jug of warm water (add accordingly, no need to use all)
Pandan leaves
Butter
Cinnamon powder





METHODS
  1. Mix Nona instant powder and olive oil in a mixing bowl.
  2. Pour in warm water by staggered as you do not want to spoil the texture. I used warm water as the texture would be more liquidize. Stop adding water once the mixture can hold a string.
  3. Add in some cinnamon for flavoring and nice scent.
  4. Heat the non-stick pan / frying pan with a little butter.
  5. Pour the liquid mixture according to your please but not too much
  6. Wait for easily 20 seconds and you will notice bubbles to appear. Then it ready to flip.
  7. Use the pandan leaves to rub oil all over the pan. This is to avoid the pancake from burn.






Voila! Pancakes are served. I was able to get 15 pancakes but mine were thicks. Bon appétite!

No comments:

Post a Comment