Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Valedictorian

As 2011 is about to take a bow, it is best if we look back and ponder on the things that we have accoomlished in life. For me, without much hessitation i would give 2011 a standing ovation. I have opened an abundace of new chapters and designated to a gamut of new obligations. Who would have thought that 2011 was a life changer for me?

Hereinafter, the occasion that tops the notch is undeniably the birth of my beautiful baby girl Durra Elfieya binti Aizuddin. She is the apple of my eyes.. She rocks my world.. She brought a new meaning to life.. In this regard, my new chapters especially the one written as "Mother" are actually stipulated within her perimeter.

Enough said; allow the photoview to walk down the memory lane and give you the gist of my thoughts...

1. My family saluted 2011 by having lunch at Itallianies with Zeffi's family for Baba's 61st birthday.

2. I completed my Program Pak Arab after being their consultant for 1 year.


3. I gained 27 kilos during pregnancy and it finally stop hitting the weighing scale until 39 weeks.

4. My family (actually it was my dad) took me to 3 different hotels just to dine for international buffet. I was totally craving for it. The final hotel was at Grand Dorsett Subang Jaya.

5. I had 2 false alarms just few days before i was admitted. Finally, i gave birth to Piya on May 23rd, 2011 prior to having an international buffet at Grand Dorsett Subang Jaya. I was admitted at 12.30 am and delivered at 3.08 pm..





6. My first anniversaire with Uncle Din... did not celebrated it as i was in confinement mode.

7. I endured my confinement regime at Uncle Din's hometown, Kelantan for 3 weeks.


8. I maintained with an excessive weight of 10 ~ 12 kilos upon completing the 44 days confinement mode. This is totally my very first experience being fat........ damn......

9. Bought our very own car; Proton Saga FLX

10. I experienced my first Eid with Piya as a mother! In lieu of that, we celebrated our first Hari Raya Qurban di Kelantan....

11. I am so lucky for getting a wonderful babysitter who happens to live nearby...

12. Piya is 7 months old by the end of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment