Tuesday, August 02, 2011

1st Anniversary


Backdated occasion – my anniversary with uncle din
We tied the knot on June 4, 2010 at Masjid At-Taqwa Subang Permai right after Maghrib. I was really over the moon and felt serene after the dust has settled. We were really carefree and happy as we are now united as one. Initially we planned to have a baby one year later but a gynecologist advised me to conceive ASAP. Based on her observation, I might have cyst and this was disturbing. Syukur Alhamdulillah it did not take much time to be pregnant. I was confirmed to have a bun in the oven during the last day of puasa. The symptoms began to appear and I started my 9 months journey filled with nausea, vomiting, back pain, water retention etc. Finally on May 23, 2011 I delivered a beautiful baby girl after being in the labor room from 2.30am until 3.07pm.
Marriage has taught me a lot. People CHANGE. You may have exchange vows but it is really hard to abide by it. On our anniversary Piya was 1 week old and uncle din was too exhausted to buy me any gifts. In fact I was on confinement so I did not buy him neither. His answer was simple “Nih (pointing at the baby) hadiah anniversary. Kalu I tak ‘contribute’ Piya takde arini” Cisss~~ whatever laaa…


We have been married for 1 year now and I do pray Allah SWT will always guide us to have a prosperous life. Semoga Allah SWT sentiasa memberi rahmat, permudahkan rezeki and jauhkan kami dari sebarang musibah.. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment