Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Poignant news....



Assalammualaikum,

How do you respond to unwelcome news? How do you digest unnerving news? Wish I know how to perceive them in a calm and collected manner rather than feeling poignant & a tad bitter aftertaste. Today is just not my day. Nothing to do with my personal life though, this time is strictly office oppression. As I'm writing this post entry, I'm trying my best to absorb 1 big upsetting news, 1 unsettling information and another annoying circumstance that I'm made to endure today. What a bother!

 
The upsetting news #1; maybe it is just not my sustenance this time. Xde rezeki kata orang. Nak wat camner... I was kinda ready to receive this news with an open mind but was still crossing fingers in case things would turn around. But hey, memang xde rezeki...

The unsettling information #2; he claims it is for the best of my career path as remaining here will not help to diversify my capability. It is for the sake of career growth. I really was not expecting this and still am feeling morbid towards it. Something great to obfuscate on. I still don't know how to reciprocate on the subject matter but hopefully in time, I will learn to accept this change. Sometimes change is good. Sometimes change is for  a better cause, a higher purpose. I don't know... Screw this..........

 
Annoying circumstance #3 or should I say an annoying situation to be in. I really hate it every time this happens. This is norm when you are liaising with big shots too closely. They are extremely occupied and their schedule is from morning until late evenings. The best slot to meet them is after work at night. And I hate this. I would be fine if I am still single or I don't have any children. But I am a wife and a mother. I still have to rely greatly on my mom to fetch my daughter when I am working over time. Don't get me wrong; I don't mind an abundance of work load. Hey, I used to work with a Chinese company that squeezes me to work from 8.30 am until 3.30am okay... I can handle workloads. What bothers is me to find someone to fetch my kid, make sure she eats & bathe. Is that too hard to fathom? My poor daughter........ I really hope she would be fine... Please eat something baby.....


 Miss my baby girl...... :(

I'm totally in an utter petulant mood..... May Allah SWT give me some guidance to find the silver line behind these hovering gray clouds of mine...... Subhanallaaaaaaaaaaah......

No comments:

Post a Comment