Monday, February 18, 2013

My turn to be on stage



Assalammualaikum and good day,


The SM/SSM award recognition took place at dewan PGRM Cheras recently. I was unable to update on this as I’ve been quite busy these days. I’m not interested to share with you how glamorous the event went as every event organized by the company comes in such manner. Instead, I want to share with you how I felt about the whole recognition.
 seminar-sm-ssm-haiomarketing-201323
seminar-sm-ssm-haiomarketing-201324 
seminar-sm-ssm-haiomarketing-201327

You see, the company holds this recognition event 4 times a year; twice for SM/SSM while once for the Diamonds and Crown Managers. The higher the notch, the bigger the scale would be. It felt so overwhelming and flattering considering the fact that you are celebrated when you climb another notch. Unlike the place where I work, my colleagues would buy Domino’s Pizza to celebrate any job upgrading. So yeaaaaa, it felt great that people are taking photos of you, handing bouquets of flower, showering you with gifts and the perennial congratz from fellow business partners.

Sempat sembang dengan old friend
Most importantly, my great millionaire leaders were willing to re-schedule their appointments to witness our accolades. Wooow….. How often do you see that? You see, there are many groups in this arena but I definitely have chosen the best group. ATM 181 has been the best #1 group for many years and as of date; we are still #1 baby! Some groups were so engross taking photos of themselves and their team of course, and left the recipients unattended on stage. I truly sympathizes them. I monologue to myself “my goodness….. sib baik leader2 aku tak berganjak and dok bersorak2 untuk aku…”. Anyhow, I love my team very much for their undying support especially my great millionaire mentor; CDM Hanim

My Millionaire Leaders

 I bought my attire from Button My Buttons (BMB) whereby their outlet is located in Subang. Very easy to find ok. Thank fully they got my size and apparently, the color that I requested just arrived at the shop and wasn’t even published yet. Lucky meee! I bought the turban from a flee market at Subang Parade. The stall is located right in front of Sakae Sushi. The salesgirl was soooo nice. She even gave me a good discount for the turban and red inner. And Oh! This is the 1st time I stumble upon such a modest inner because the hem is long to cover the entire neck and it comes with a zipper at the back. It really holds your hair nice and tight.


 With this, I must say, I would never think that I would taste such an experience if it wasn’t for ATM 181. Who would have thought a plain simple girl like me is now leading a great life? Activities filled with programs, meeting new people continuously and the best part is; the extra income I gained from all of this. 

THANK YOU ATM 181.


Next event; Diamond Night baby…. Now, what should I wear..? hhhhmmm…

No comments:

Post a Comment