Thursday, February 14, 2013

Buttons at Subang Jaya

On one fine day, a letter arrived at my home inviting me to be one of the recipients for SM/SSM award this January 2013 at PGRM, Cheras. Oh my, I’ve always waited for this day to come. Becauuuuuse…. If you know me well, you would know by now that I fancy dressing up to attend occasions.. that is after I join this biz of course.


After much contemplation, I finally decided that I wanted to a BMB for myself. What is BMB? Button My Buttons….  I have been following their blog and facebook page and their garments are awesome! Price wise; easily around RM450 ~ RM700…. Mahal oooo…. But very the pretty one maaa….

You can google to find their outlet in Subang. Alhamdulillah it was our lucky night that day, we got a parking spot right in front of the shop. Prior to coming over, you must set an appointment with the Shahida Shariff. Thankfully she was kind enough to wait for us. The interior is damn pretty and filled with peplums…. Wow……

Post-shopping; definitely having dinner at Murni Dataran Sunway. Tadaaaaaaa….! Caner nak kurus bila makan cenggini……..

No comments:

Post a Comment