Friday, July 06, 2012

Wish to be a housewife with RM$$$$?


Do you fit this description?
 
 

Who says by being a housewife you can’t generate your own income? I don’t dare to say housewives are less busy than a working wife. Both have their own pros and cons. But I really envy my housewife friends who can still carry on with their obligations and generate income at the same time. The reason being is housewives have better opportunities to run this project. Furthermore some are even lucky enuff that they have their own maid too. Now that’s what I call Ministry of Home Affairs.

Wish to know more on this?

I AM A HOUSEWIFE BUT I EARN RM$$$$ IN A MONTH!!

Do contact me

Email / Facebook / Mobile / Text Message

DORA 012-2920150

Your Premium Beautiful Agent

Wassalam.

2 comments:

  1. dah tak keje ke? respect u lah, want to be like you :) that's why i follow http://dinashuz.blogspot.com/ too

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye syg,

    masih keje...belum capai enough income to be a housewife.. but that is my ultimate goal.. my mentors sume housewives tp they generate income minimum RM25k a month.... very inspiring..

    thank you for the nice epistle dear..

    ReplyDelete