Thursday, January 19, 2012

Piya is 7 months old

I can’t believe how fast time passes by. I can still recall the day I was admitted for labor and today; my beautiful daughter is already 7 months old.. She will be 8 months this coming Chinese New Year. And since she has grown into a little girl, I have been spending more and more on her wardrobe attire. I think I’ve been spending easily RM100 per month to doll her up. Ayah always shook his head every time I brought home a new parcel.. eheheheh…
Syukur Alhamdulillah my baby is progressing well. I often place her in her baby cot teaching her to be independent and not too clingy. Without much ado, she would climb her baby cot, hold the bars, stand on her feet and shake her bon-bon… sometimes she would even ‘sing’ while doing that.
So much joy to see your baby is very active. The only downside of her active behavior is off recent late, she often awakes at 4.00 am and wants to play…. Addddoooooi…..
Layan jer laaa…..

No comments:

Post a Comment