Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Another Notch : SSM

Salam & good day,

When you are apart of ATM 181, the mentors won’t abandon you upon jumping on the boat and ask you to maneuver your own path in attaining sales. Here, it is more akin to an internship. When I started joining this biz, I was petrified for the unknown, for the fear of convincing people, for the fear of unable to speak well. All sorts of fear I reckon. 


 I am attached to one particular Mentor; CDM Wan Norhanim a.k.a Kak Nim. Similar to other mentors under the wing of ATM 181, she holds my hands in every step of the way. My knowledge in regard with biz is neither vast nor half of that. To call oneself an imbecile is an absurd but I do admit doing biz was never my field. I don't know anything about doing biz.

CDM Wan Norhanim; My Mentor
One thing I’ve learned about doing biz is that (any biz) the root of success actually lies within you. The academy has provided ample methods, sufficient tools and great marketing plan for me to pursue my dreams. But the big questions prior to row the boat are; 

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT THIS?

HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO SACRIFICE?

ARE YOU COMMITTED IN CHANGING YOUR LIFE FOR A BETTER CAUSE?

Alhamdulillah; I thank Allah SWT for crossing my path with ATM 181. I am so grateful that ATM 181 has changed my life from being mediocre into someone who can do sales. But how was it possible to achieve this? The answer is simple….. COMMITMENT… Our leaders prepared a weekly class to teach new interns on how to pave the way in this field, they provide motivational talks and they also provide lessons on product knowledge. I was never alone whilst I did this biz. There is always guidance and motivation. It is all up to you.

CDM Roshila & CDM Faridah; Pioneers in the PB biz. They earn RM100k a month.
 I finally climb another notch in the pyramid system whereby I am now a Senior Sales Mgr (SSM) with accumulative RM10k in just 3 months. I've never dreamed that I would one day possess that amount in just 3 months... Can you imagine that my mentor earns RM100k a month? Tak ke gila namanya tuh?? 

I dapat rantai cantiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik!
 Of course I trifle a bit by rewarding myself. Keje penat2 weyh, tak salah kot... kot..... kan?

My first.......... sob sob sob...... (terharu)..
Then there are the presents....What I love about ATM 181 is that you'll receive tons of appreciation from your teammate:

Present from your Mentor

Present from your Stockist

Present from the Company

Every notch is appreciated. Every notch is rewarded.

If you are reading this and ponder what this ATM 181 is, don’t hesitate to contact me. I can show you the easy way of earning money & introduce you to the successful people. LEARN from the successful people, not from the failure ones.

DORA : 012-2920150 / ziadori@hotmail.com / FB: ziadorawantan

No comments:

Post a Comment